Our Small to Medium Business Vehicle Leasing advantages are not just for the big boys!
Traditionally the benefits of an operating lease (rental structure) has only been available to larger corporations. Well all of that is changing with the introduction of Motorplan’s Complete Lease. The operating lease solution for small to medium enterprises.
Coming up with the capital to upgrade your vehicles can be difficult, with a Complete Lease you have the benefit of leasing the vehicle for a fixed monthly payment rather than buying the vehicle outright. The Complete Lease solution will remove asset and ownership depreciation risk, improve cash flow, take your vehicles off your balance sheet as well as offer a fully maintained option to allow a fixed operating budget.
Repayments on a Motorplan Complete Lease are treated as an operating cost which means they are off balance sheet and generally fully tax deductible up to the depreciation limit. This means that your capital is freed up for more important business growth objectives.
Complete Lease Advantages
- Free up working capital and focus on your core business;
- Fixed monthly payments for the term of the lease;
- Fully maintained options can include servicing, maintenance, registration renewals, tyre replacement, roadside assist and insurance. All costs are known upfront and budgeted for monthly in the fixed monthly repayment.
- Enjoy major fleet discounts on the purchase price of your vehicle;
- No risks of ownership, the vehicle is off balance sheet;
- Easy return process;
- Newer vehicles, more often
- Vehicles can have accessories and modifications*
- GST is claimable on the lease repayments
- Repayments are generally fully tax deductible up to the depreciation limit
Complete Lease Features
- Term from 1 – 5 years
- Simply hand the vehicle back at the end of the term*
- Fixed monthly repayment for the entire term
- Access to detailed reporting through the Motorplan Fleet Management Portal
- 100% funding – no deposit to pay
*Any vehicle modifications and accessories must be included at the time of the lease begins or removed and the vehicle bought back to it’s original lease state prior to hand back.
*Vehicles are subject to the fair wear and tear guide upon hand back.