COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can browse through this website, including searching for a vehicle or our products and services, without registering your Personal Information.
- This website collects Personal Information about you when you complete a form on the website and send it to us.
- When we collect, store, or use information about you we try at all times to comply with the national Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information.
- We do not disclose any information collected on the website to any organization not related to this company.
- When you provide us with information on this website we may ask your permission to contact you in the future about products or promotions related to Motorplan. If we have your permission, your consent will remain current until you advise us otherwise.
- If you do not give our permission you will not be contacted again except as it pertains to your specific request.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OUR SERVER
When you visit this site, our server logs the following information provided by your browser (which does not personally identify you);
– The type of browser and operating system you are using the previous site that you visited.
– Your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet: usually one of your service provider’s machines).
- Our server logs your visit’s date and time, which pages of our website you visited and any documents you downloaded.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a web server can store on your computer through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the system to recognise your browser, capture and remember certain information.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions in order to offer better experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Since browsers can be different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn how to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We will reply to your email address for the purpose for which you provide it.
- If you give permission we will use your personal information (see below for what Personal Information we collect) only to send you emails to announce products or promotions related to this company. Every time we send you an email, we will give you the opportunity to choose to not to receive further emails of that type.
- We may also use your email address to respond to feedback and to confirm receipt of emails sent to us.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you send a form on this website to us, it will provide the following Personal Information:
- Your name
- Your email address
ON SOME FORMS IT WILL ADDITIONALLY ASK FOR YOUR:
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Postal address
Security of your Personal Information
- Any Personal Information you provide to purchase merchandise on-line, including Credit Card details will be protected by 128 bit Encryption Security provided by a Thawte SuperCert.
- To view this site securely, you need a browser such as Netscape Navigator or Microsoft Internet Explorer displaying a symbol such as a key or lock, to show you are in secure mode; if not, a warning will appear.
- Please note despite the high level of security installed on this website, we cannot guarantee that any e-mail is secure.
- Your credit Card details will not be stored after the completion of the transaction.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- If any of the Personal Information we are holding has changed, we will correct it for you.
CHANGES TO THE STATEMENT
We reserve the right to change our Privacy Statement. A revised Privacy Statement will only apply to data collected subsequent to its effective date.
Privacy Officer email address: email@example.com